Hey beauties, hope you are all well.
Today’s blog post is all about the Provoc Manikit hand glove. Provoc Manikit is a hand glove that contains rich emollient moisture treatments, rose flower, shea butter, collagen and vitamin E which helps treat rough, dry and chapped hands and deeply penetrate with nutrients and moisturise immediately.
Each manikit pack contains one set of hand gloves which is for one use only and needs to be used once opened or they will dry out. Provoc Manikits are also cruelty free.
How to use:
1. Wash and disinfect hands,
2. Remove any nail polish from first hand,
3. File and shape your nails,
4. Put the glove on one hand,
5. Repeat steps 1 to 4 on second hand,
6. Remove precut finger tips after 5 to 10 minutes,
7. Work on manicure service,
8. Remove glove and massage remaining cream into hand,
9. Degrease the nails before painting,
10. Repeat steps 6 to 9 on second hand.
I had the gloves on for about 25 to 30 minutes in total, they smells so nice and they left my hands feeling so soft and looking so healthy afterwards. I would recommend this to everyone and in my opinion it is a beautiful addition to a manicure. Provoc also have a pedikit which after been so impressed with this I will definitely be buying. They are available from Here I know you can get cheaper but I think they are worth the money, saying that I haven’t tried the cheaper ones.
Thank you for reading and hope you will be back again to read my future blog posts.